Twisted Hearts Vibe

Fulfil your hearts desire with the Twisted Hearts Vibe from Doc Johnson

Sunday 23 January 2011

My First Blog.

Well..
Everyone else seems to have a blog, so I thought it was about time I had one too.
Im not that used to letting people know that much about me, and what goes on in my life, but after reading about what goes on in alot of other peoples lives, I thought I should maybe open up a little more too, tell you all what Im thinking, doing, and hoping for in my life.

Right at this moment thought I don't know exactly what kind of blogs I will be doing, but I hope whatever I chose to say, you will all enjoy reading. As mentioned in my profile, I work as an Adult phone chat operator, I have to admit, its not to everyone's taste, and I dont have a problem with that, but most people I have told what I work as, seem to be extremely interested in the kind of callers I speak with, what they ask me to chat about? and they love to hear about some of the bizarre calls I have had lol...I laugh as 99% of people after hearing about some of the things I chat about, always ask me the same question..do you get off on some of the calls you do?? That answer I will keep for another blog lol.
So already I am now thinking of doing some blogs about my calls I have had as a chat host, I think you will find them very entertaining to read, and maybe even a little eye opening lol.

I also joined Sextoysuk and The Vibe round about April 2010, I have got to know some awesome people there, a few of them you will already know and agree with me are very interesting to know. After joining them I was so lucky to be chosen to review sex toys for them, and I have to say I am now the proud owner of quite a few amazing products, some of which i was given to review, and others I couldn't resist and purchased myself, so I might do some review blogs to about my toys I have played with and tested out,  and let you know what I thought of them :) to be honest, I have been pretty lucky so far as most of the toys I own are extremely fun to play with, and do exactly as they say on the packaging lol. So I hope you will enjoy those blogs too.

I was having problems sleeping tonight, it is 04.29am and lack of sleep is the reason I decided to start blogging, It will take me some time to get used to how it all works, but like Twitter and Facebook I will get the hang of it, only had Facebook for a few days and only just got round to adding some pics to it earlier on tonight, again because I couldn't sleep.

Well I am going to go and try and shut my eyes for a few hours before the kids get up for school, I hope when I do start blogging you will all enjoy what I have to say, and I look forward to reading any comments you maybe have.
Thanks for reading.
Miss Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment