Twisted Hearts Vibe

Fulfil your hearts desire with the Twisted Hearts Vibe from Doc Johnson

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Seti Power Tickler Waterproof Silicone Vibrator

SETI POWER TICKLER
Well here we are again..yet another awesome sextoy tester to try out again for Sextoys Uk!!
This toy I have to say is a little weird to look at when you first see it, it has a strange little rubber nodgule right in the center of it that really does have your mind racing and wondering just what its going to be like on those very intimate of places!! So I eventually got round to giving this baby a go over the weekend...a proper go I mean (sorry review has taken me a little longer than it usually does)
Anyway..here we go..hope you like my review so much...you go and buy one hehe!!


THE PRODUCT
This toy comes from a range of Seti products..all different colours and shapes..my toy The Tickler comes in a very bright blue colour which is rather nice i have to say lol..its around 7.5" which is not too bad a size i have too say, not too small yet not too big!! 

The Tickler is Waterproof which means you can also use it in the shower/bath for some wet play fun..It is also made of Silicone which makes it feel really smooth to the touch which i really liked.

At the top of the toy, there is a round oval disc shape with a pretty pointy (but smooth tipped) nodgule right in the center which can give you extra 
stimulation to your erogenous zones.

The Tickler comes with 2 AAA batteries which is great, so you dont have to make sure you have those kinds of batteries to hand..

It has a wide range of settings which I like, and I have to say they can be very strong at times too..I like a toy that has a bit of high powered vibrations behind it and this baby here certainly does!!

We have 5 settings altogether, 2 Vibration settings..and 3 awesome pulsating settings..I have to say i really do enjoy the pulsating settings, especially the last one with the fast buzzing pulses hehe!!

Batteries are easy to insert, just twist off the bottom of the toy and slide them in..then re-twist the bottom back on..it has a little button at the bottom of the toy, you just press that each time you want to change the speed or the pulse
and to turn it off you just hold the little button in for a few seconds..simple as that!!!

PLAYTIME
I wanted to use this toy with some lube, i loved the feeling of the smooth silicone without the lube but knew it would feel even smoother and just glide over me as i was using it..so with my trusty SLIDE lube ( i really like this lube)
I got myself nice and slippery and turned my toy on!!

Now I have to say..this toy to me looks more like a clitoral
stimulator..so that's what i used it as..you however can use it internally as well, but I had other plans for that LOL

Turning the toy onto the first setting and just teasing myself felt awesome..you can feel the little rubber tip buzzing away against your skin..it feels really good and well TICKLY as you would hope by the name lol..pushing it a little
harder against my clit I put the next vibration on, it felt deeper and just as powerful...i really love how the oval disc
completely covers your clit whilst the little probing tip gets to work hard on your clit.

I decided since I was using a vibrating toy, I would give my glass dildo a play with too..as you guys know im all for vibrations and using the glass dildo alone isnt really for me, so i thought it would be great to play with it whilst
using the tickler..and yipp what a great idea that was..(you can see my review for the glass dildo in the review section too)

The glass was nice and cold and slipped in very easily I have to say, the clitoral play had got me very very turned on..
 I pushed the button on the tickler again and started to get the pulsating settings..1st one was long buzzing pulses..very powerful and each buzz had me so turned on, i was pushing the head harder against my clit, rubbing it back and forth, feeling the whole of the disc rubbing hard against me, pushing the button again the 2nd pulse was a faster quicker buzz, god it felt really good, I was using the glass dildo inside me at the same time as the pulses were going..pushing the toy deep with ever buzz, this felt absolutely amazing.

I carried on for a while longer..teasing myself, almost bringing myself
to the brink of orgasm..but then stopping myself from cumming..i love to do this..you always know that once you do decide to let yourself cum that its going to be one very very strong orgasm indeed!!

I knew i wasnt going to be able to hold back much longer though, as i was hardly starting to play again and i could feel the sensations building up inside me again..

So I pressed the button again for the 3rd and most powerful pulse setting, it was very high speed constant pulses, very strong and just non stop, again pushing the glass dildo deep inside me now as fast as i could intime to the pulses of The Tickler..and before I knew it WOW!!! what an orgams..it feel like it was going on forever, i could feel the waves rushing right through my entire body..
My heart was pounding like mad afterwards and i have to say I was really wet..this toy is a definite buy if your into strong clitoral stimulation..

I would say when i first noticed this toy was selling at £39.95 I thought to myself this was a little steep, and I hoped that it wasn't going to be a let down..but really when you think your getting this toy with the 2AAA batteries included and it also comes with a little clear plastic stand for it to sit in as well..it really is a bargain, the size is perfect, the feeling of
the smooth silicone is just devine..and well the awesome settings are just great fun to play through one after the other.

I think if your a girl like me who loves clitoral play and just loves strong vibrations and pulses well this little baby is for you, I am so glad I was given this toy to test out, as I will be honest, I dont think I would have chosen The Tickler..but i do think you should give this baby a go..you most certainly arent going to be disappointed. And if you use it along with another one of your favourite toys..your gonna be on cloud 9 just like i was hehee.
Remember though, this toy isnt just a clitoral toy, I just decided that's what I wanted to use it for :)

 RATINGS
THE LOOK OF THE TICKLER..VERY SPACE AGEY I WOULD SAY..A LITTLE SCARY TOO WITH THE LITTLE PROBE IN THE MIDDLE BUT THAT MAKES IT ALL THE MORE EXCITING TO USE HEHE!!

THE POWER OF THE SETTINGS...I WOULD GIVE THE TICKLER 9/10 LOVED EACH AND EVER SETTING, FROM THE VIBRATIONS RIGHT UP TO THE PULSES..EACH ONE WAS A PLEASURE TO TRY OUT.

OVER ALL ORGASM AND PLAY....9/10 AGAIN..EXCELLENT ORGASM..VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL AND WOULD NOW RATE THIS TOY ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVOURITES.

DOWNSIDE OF THE TICKLER
I am so pleased to say I could not find a problem or a downside with this toy, loved everything about it, was so much fun to play with..a definite toy for all girlies..

Thanks Sextoys again for an awesome toy to review for  you guys xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



    Pussy Pump

    ReplyDelete