Twisted Hearts Vibe

Fulfil your hearts desire with the Twisted Hearts Vibe from Doc Johnson

Tuesday 1 February 2011

I Rub My Penguin


Well...how cute is this little Penguin?                                         

I have to say I am the proud owner of one of these little cuties,  he was bought
for me as a lovely Christmas gift, and he sits very happily and snugly in between
my 3 Rub My Duckies LOL.

Now, I haven't tried him out yet, I'm sure you can guess why?? Yeah you guessed it, I feel like
im violating the poor little thing, just thinking about doing such naughty things with him is making me
feel bad HAHA!!

I do think however that we all should own our own little penguin, either just for the fun of it, or
for sitting in the bathroom as a lovely little bathroom buddy ornament, no one would know any
different, that is unless they own him already LOL, then again if you have a very naughty side
you might just love to have some exciting vibrating buzzing fun with our little friend hehe!!

Now our little friend is going for a cracking bargain price of only £10 on the Sextoys website, so all you
have to do is just click the "I Rub My Penguin" at the top of this blog and you will get taken straight to the Sextoys page
where you can purchase him right away!!! Go on.....you know you want too ;-D

Look at that cute little face...those big soppy eyes....how can anyone not give this poor little penguin
a good home?? HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment