Twisted Hearts Vibe

Fulfil your hearts desire with the Twisted Hearts Vibe from Doc Johnson

Saturday 12 February 2011

Now this was funny!!

This is just a little quickie for you all to have a laugh at LOL!!

Get an email from a guy asking can I do a roleplay? Here is it..what he wanted me to do!!.....

Im thinking down the lines of us both in the bar having a drink at the hotel im staying in, we are both alone and sitting at opposite sides of the room from each other, Our eyes keep meeting over a crowded room, your sitting wearing a long raincoat (me), but its fallen open slightly and i catch a glimpse of your stockings as I walk towards you. I sit down, and offer to buy you a drink, you accept and we start chatting, the whole time I cant take my eyes off your thigh..your silk stockings glistening in the light of the room, I sit there and feel my cock growing harder in my trousers, all that goes through my mind is I want to take you too my room and fuck your brains out..and before long i pluck up the courage to ask you back to my room for a drink!!

We leave the bar and head upstairs to my room..in the lift I cant resist but to slide my hand down your back over your ass, my cock throbbing as I touch you, I pull you towards me and we kiss passionately on the lips, I pull you so hard against me you feel my hard cock through my trousers, you can feel the effect you have on me...You push me away...Giggle..and tell me not to be too hasty..."good things come to those who wait" you say!! And I just stand there thinking what a fucking tease you are!!

We get out the lift and walk along to my room, your walking a few steps in front of me, I watch you walking in those heels, you look amazing, so fucking sexy..I cant wait to get you into my room..

We get to my room, open the door, we both walk in, and before I know it, the doors closed behind me, you push me hard up against the door..going from being a tease in the lift to now looking like your going to take full control of me, you rip my shirt off my chest bursting the buttons, grabbing my belt on my trousers and just yanking it off..the whole time kissing so passionately again, your lovely red glossy lipstick now all over my lips, I can feel your hand slip inside my boxers, your hand grabbing my cock, wanking me off, god it feels so good, I try to take off your raincoat but you wont let me yet...you get down on your knees and start sucking me off, I watch you as your lips slide gracefully down my shaft, your long hair draped over one shoulder, god you look so hot, and I can tell you have had plenty of practice at sucking cock..

After a few minutes you tell me to go over to the bed, I do exactly as I'm told, hoping now your going to remove that raincoat and show me exactly whats underneath it, I lie on the bed and you go into your bag bringing out some handcuffs, oooh your going to restrain me I say, with a grin on my face and a throbbing hard cock, I watch you cuff my hands to the bed, you then lower yourself down ontop of me, grinding yourself over my cock, Does that feel good Mark you ask??? I go to say yes and realise we havent actually exchanged names, not even in the bar, none of us even bothered about asking each others names, how do you know mine I ask?? You laugh and say..Oh!!!  I know lots about your Mark..I know how much of a lying! cheating! 2 timing bastard you are, how you are married with 2 lovely kids, and yet you fuck your wife around left right and center!!!

I start to try and brake loose from the cuffs but its no use, you just sit ontop of me and laugh...Do you really think someone like me...would ever dream of wanting to go back to a hotel room and fuck someone like you Mark?? you say to me...Bet you thought your luck was in tonight? HAHA!!!

Im wondering what the fuck is going on??...Who are you??? How the fuck do you know me I ask?? What do you want??

You slowly start to open the belt on your raincoat, I'm slightly confused, wondering what your doing? I watch as you open the buttons on your coat, and the further down you go, I can see you are wearing some really sexy black lingerie, nothing else, just this sexy black basque, stockings and heels, you throw the coat on the floor, and lean over me, slowly kissing my mouth, soft quick kisses and talking to me in between each kiss, you tell me you have been sent here by my wife..you were asked to make sure I two time my wife, that she wanted proof and well you have the proof now, you keep kissing me, running your hands over my body, grinding your pussy down harder on my cock, which is still throbbing like mad even though im confused as too whats going on, and feeling nervous...

You slip your panties to one side and slowly slide my cock inside you, god you feel so tight, you feel amazing round my cock, just how I imagined you would feel, you start to ride me, slowly at first, I watch your tits bouncing up and down as you take me deep inside you, I wish I could touch you, I ask you to uncuff me but you wont, you just keep riding me, harder and faster... I dont think I'm going to be able to hold back much longer, ooh you feel so good, I tell you to fuck me harder and you do, grinding yourself right down onto my cock..I can feel my cock hitting so deep inside you, ooh I know im gonna cum any minute babe, and just as I think Im going to give you every drop of my hot spunk nice and deep inside your pussy, I see you reach behind you, and you pull out a machine gun from the back of your basque (Now dont ask where the fuck I have been hiding this machine gun all night, but remember its just fantasy LOL)

I panic and dont know whats going on..you keep riding my cock and pointing the gun at me, I still feel like I'm about to cum...even though I'm panicking like fuck and dont know if this is a wind up or not...

You tell me this is it... my wife wants me dead..shes had enough of my cheating ways,  and thats why your here, this is what I get for being a cheating bastard...and just as I feel im about to shoot deep inside you...you start shooting at me..(NOW HERE'S THE FUNNY BIT)...

He asks.....
Lisa....could you please do the noise of the machine gun over the phone as your shooting me, that will really turn me on..I want you to sound like a machine gun, not just a bang bang noise like an ordinary gun..but more of a Ddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noise like a machine gun...would that be ok???

Holy fuck I think...knew it was too good to be true LOL 

So there you have it, after all that teasing, sucking cock, dressed in sexy lingerie, here's me, now thinking fucking hell, how the fuck am I going to do this without laughing..is he being serious??...Oh and he was...very serious indeedy!!!

I done the call, right too pulling out the machine gun...and nervously shouting Drrrrrrrrrrrrr Drrrrrrrrrrrr Drrrrrrrrrr down the phone as I shot him...and all i could hear was a massive loud groan as he died and spunked at the same time hehehe..I do wonder at times if my neighbours hear me!! LOL

He loved it, and thanked me, and so much so had me do this call quite a few times, though still always feeling nervous when i had to make the Drrrrrrrrrr Drrrrrrrrrrr noises LOL.

Hope you enjoyed another one of my fun roleplay calls ;-)

Till next time....

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment